Earthcare St Kilda committee
The activities of Earthcare St Kilda are organised and managed by a committee made up of Officers (who are elected at the Annual General Meeting) and Project Activity Leaders.
Earthcare St Kilda uses the Model Rules for an Incorporated Association.
All Officers and Project Activity Leaders are volunteers and are members of Earthcare St Kilda.
- President: Terry Lobert
- Vice President: Craig Brunnen
- Treasurer: Ross Stephens
- Secretary: Lorrelle Mandaru
Project Activity Leaders:
- Zoe Hogg – Little Penguin Research
- Julianne Stuart – Northern Pacific Seastar Removal, Seagrass Survey
- Terry Lobert – Foreshore and Reserve Revegetation, Penguin Guides
- Kirsty Wilson – Breakwater Clean Up
- Wendy Albury – Newsletter
- Joe Malignaggi – Website Administration, Graphic Design
- Kitty Lobert – Penguin Guide Administration
Meeting dates and times
The committee usually meets at 7.45 pm on the last Monday of every month (except December) at the Ecocentre to plan and organise projects.
All members of Earthcare St Kilda are welcome to attend committee meetings to observe or to put forward ideas on how to improve the organisation or about new activities that Earthcare St Kilda could undertake – please contact us beforehand to confirm your attendance, thanks.
To contact the committee
Post: PO Box 287 Elwood VIC 3184