Earthcare St Kilda committee
The activities of Earthcare St Kilda are organised and managed by a committee made up of Officers (who are elected at the Annual General Meeting) and Project Activity Leaders.
Earthcare St Kilda has adopted its own rules for an Incorporated Association which are available here.
All Officers and Project Activity Leaders are volunteers and are members of Earthcare St Kilda.
- President: Terry Lobert
- Vice President: Craig Brunnen
- Treasurer: Ross Stephens
- Secretary: Lorrelle Mandaru
General Committee Members:
- Zoe Hogg – Little Penguin Research
- Julianne Stuart – Northern Pacific Seastar Removal, Seagrass Survey
- Kirsty Wilson – Breakwater Clean Up
- Wendy Albury – Newsletter
- Joe Malignaggi – Website
- Gillian Fawcett – Education
- Jo Samuel-King – Friends of Elster Creek
- Flossy Sperring
Meeting dates and times
The committee meets at 7 pm on the last Monday of every month (except December) at the Ecocentre to plan and organise projects.
All members of Earthcare St Kilda are welcome to attend committee meetings to observe or to put forward ideas on how to improve the organisation or about new activities that Earthcare St Kilda could undertake – please contact us beforehand to confirm your attendance, thanks.
To contact the committee
Post: PO Box 287 Elwood VIC 3184