Earthcare St Kilda Committee
The activities of Earthcare St Kilda are organised and managed by a committee made up of Officers (who are elected at the Annual General Meeting) and General Committee Members.
Earthcare St Kilda has adopted its own rules for an Incorporated Association which are available here.
All Officers and General Committee Members are volunteers and are members of Earthcare St Kilda.
- President: Terry Lobert
- Vice President: Vacant Position
- Treasurer: Ross Stephens
- Secretary: Lorrelle Mandaru
General Committee Members:
- Flossy Sperring – Little Penguin Research
- Julianne Stuart – Northern Pacific Seastar Removal, Seagrass Survey
- Kirsty Wilson – Breakwater Clean Up
- Wendy Albury – Newsletter
- Joe Malignaggi – Website
- Gillian Fawcett – Education
- Jo Samuel-King – Friends of Elster Creek
- Zoe Hogg
Meeting dates and times
The committee meets at 7:30 pm on the last Monday of every month (except December) at the Port Phillip Ecocentre.
All members of Earthcare St Kilda are welcome to attend committee meetings – please contact us beforehand to confirm your attendance, thanks.
To contact the committee
Email: info[at]earthcarestkilda.org.au or Post: PO Box 287, Elwood, VIC 3184